Houseboat Vacation – Catered Accommodation on The Vaal River
Explore the Vaal
The Vaal River offers pristine Natural enviroments with sunset views and starry skies. It offers bird watching opportunities and “House Spotting Areas”. Along its shores there are numerous day time garden restaurants and river front waterholes. Season specialities like the Vaal River Meander Wine route, Vaal River Carnival, Carols by Candlelight, River Rotary and F1 Power boat racing are something to bear in mind when booking your vacational Houseboat.
- Bookings are made per boat charter, from 1-10 guests (minimum requirement of 6 guests)
- A minimum of a two nights stay (Mid week negotiable depending on availability)
- If you decide to book a weekend, you must book both Friday & Saturday nights
- To accommodate smaller groups less then 10/8 guests we have a minimum rate requirement of 6 guests.
- Menu options and beverage lists will be sent upon booking to cater to your specific requirements.
- We require 50% deposit to secure your booking, balance is payable 14 days prior to boarding
- Any additional surcharges incurred during your cruise must be settled on checkout.
WHERE TO BOARD LIQUID LIVING HOUSEBOAT
- The boat is moored at the Emerald Resort & Casino in Vanderbijlpark.
- We will stipulate times of arrival apon booking confirmation.
- Emerald Casino does have secure parking facilities, with 24 hour security.
- We do have a limousine on offer should you wish to be transferred in style.
- The limo service will be charged separately.
DESCRIPTION OF BOAT INTERIOR (SALOON,
CABINS, TOP DECK)
- We have 4 luxury double cabins en suite with shower basin and toilet
- Each Cabin has its own plug points and TV’s
- There is a geyser that provide hot water, although we ensure enough water onboard we do ask guests to conserve where they can.
- Saloon area is kitted out with home style luxuries including lazy-boy lounge suite, HUGE plasma TV, DSTV, DVD collection, and sound system
- The Saloon area also has a sleep couch for the extra guests with its own guests bathroom (toilet and shower)
- Top deck is furnished with an outdoor dining suite and braai facility
- We have a Skipper, Chef and barman on board
- The 3 MAN crew will keep the boat is neat and tidy throughout the day/night
- The crew is also well trained to be seen and not seen. They will always be
around when needed and they will ensure your privacy when not.
- When it comes to your safety the skipper is NOT LENIENT. Any activities must be arranged with the skipper and executed accordingly. There are few pre-determined pit stops along the route that the skipper can make. Any “off the chart” stops will be assessed and decided upon by the skipper.