Wedding Venues on the Vaal River – Liquid Lounge
Call 016 982 3411 for bookings
If you’re browsing through available Vaal River wedding venues, then you are in just the right place! Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life and it is understandable that you would want everything to be perfect on that day. That’s why you should make it a priority to select a wedding venue that fits in with your wedding theme without being too expensive. When looking for ideal wedding venues on the Vaal River you might want to consider a boat cruise wedding party for a memorable day.
The Liquid Lounge is a luxurious river cruiser located in Vanderbijlpark, The Vaal Triangle, ideal for your wedding day.
If you are considering a river cruiser as your wedding venue, here are a few reasons why you should book the Liquid Lounge:
- Setting and ambience: Unlike regular weddings at regular venues, a boat wedding offers you the opportunity to create exciting and wonderful wedding memories. This puts the boat cruise on the top of the list of wedding venues on the Vaal River.
- Unique wedding venue: A boat cruise wedding party is unique and very popular when compared to other wedding venues located on the Vaal River. Our wedding venue is ideal if you are looking for a unique and spectacular wedding venue that will let you create beautiful memories. Working together with our professional wedding coordinators, we will arrange you preferred wedding decorations, resulting in a classy wedding that suits your style and what you had in mind for your special day.
- Setup and décor: The boat rental company will take care of the decorations and set-up for your wedding depending on your requirements and preferences. This means you don’t have to worry much since a large part of the wedding arrangement is taken care of by the rental company. Leave your wedding day in our capable hands, and we will ensure that your day runs smoothly and hassle free. Talk to a wedding coordinator to start arranging your wedding theme and décor, to ensure that your wedding day is everything you want and more.
- Catering: When you choose to use a boat cruiser like the Liquid Lounge instead of other wedding venues on the Vaal River, you also get the benefit of making use of our available catering packages. Apart from providing the venue and arranging the décor, the boat rental company can also make catering arrangements that fit your needs. From providing snack platters to welcome the arrival of your guests to preparing a buffet menu, the rental company can help you customise your catering arrangements to suit your budget and requirements. All meals and dishes are deliciously prepared, and will exceed your expectations.
- Photo opportunities: Capturing priceless moments on your wedding day is another important factor that accounts for a memorable wedding. Since you would want the pictures to last a lifetime, you’d also want them to look timeless. Unlike many other wedding venues on the Vaal River, a boat cruise wedding party automatically provides you with a picturesque landscape and surroundings, which makes it ideal for beautiful wedding photographs.
A boat cruise Vaal River means that you might need to arrange for a DJ on your own, apart from making arrangements for the catering and decorations. So, make your wedding day perfect and memorable for everyone by renting a boat for a special cruise.
Facilities aboard this luxurious river cruiser, the Liquid Lounge
You can rest assured knowing that the Liquid Lounge features all the facilities you will require on your boat cruise wedding day, making it the best choice of wedding venues on the Vaal River, including:
- Seating arrangements for 120 guests
- Bar facilities (cash bar)
- Buffet station
- Dance floor
- Sound system
- A lower and upper sun deck
- Bathrooms (2 ladies and 2 gents).
Contact the Liquid Lounge, Wedding Venue on the Vaal River able to manage your very special day.
Related articles and information for your wedding planning needs:
- 12 Month wedding planning checklist
- Wedding tips from real brides
- Things To Consider Before Booking Your Wedding Venue
Give us a call on (016) 982-3411 for a quotation.