Houseboat Vacation – Self-Catered Accommodation on The Vaal River
Explore the Vaal
The Vaal River offers pristine Natural environments with sunset views and starry skies. It offers bird watching opportunities and “House Spotting Areas”. Along its shores there are numerous day time garden restaurants and river front waterholes. Season specialities like the Vaal River Meander Wine route, Vaal River Carnival, Carols by Candlelight, River Rotary and F1 Power boat racing are something to bear in mind when booking your vacational Houseboat.
- Bookings are made per boat charter, from 2-4 guests
- A minimum of a two nights stay (Mid week negotiable depending on availability)
- If you decide to book a weekend, you must book both Friday & Saturday nights
- She is a self-catering houseboat, everything you need to prepare and eat your meals is on board
- We require 50% deposit to secure your booking, balance is payable 14 days prior to boarding
- Any additional surcharges incurred during your cruise must be settled on checkout.
WHERE TO BOARD PRIVE’ HOUSEBOAT
- The boat is moored at the Emerald Resort & Casino in Vanderbijlpark.
- We will stipulate times of arrival apon booking confirmation.
- Emerald Casino does have secure parking facilities, with 24 hour security.
DESCRIPTION OF BOAT INTERIOR (SALOON,
- We have 2 luxury double cabins en suite with shower basin and toilet
- Each Cabin has its own plug points and TV’s
- There is a geyser that provide hot water, although we ensure enough water onboard we do ask guests to conserve where they can.
- Saloon area is kitted out with home style luxuries including comfy lounge suite, HUGE plasma TV, full DSTV bouquet, and a blue tooth boom box
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Open deck with outdoor lounge suite, dining table and braai
- Top deck is furnished with an outdoor dining suite and braai facility