Celebrate Your Year-End
office party at
The Ultimate Floating Venue
Included: 3 Hour Cruise, 3 Course Braai Buffet, Standard Decor
On the Lower Deck
- Seating arrangements for 120 guests
- Tiffiny chairs & rectangular wooden tables
- Beige & white table cloths
- Palm tree centre pieces & solar jars
- 2 x bar facilities
- 4 x Toilets (2 ladies, 2 gents)
- Dance floor area – Sound system
- Lighting – Draping
- Buffet station
- 220V power supply
- Credit Cards accepted
On the Upper Deck
- Canvas sun roof
- Outdoor lounge suites
For private cruises there is a minimum rate applicable on the boat hire for groups less than 40-50 guests.
- 1 hour cruise @ R295 per person
- 2 hour cruise @ R365 per person
- 3 hour cruise @ R430 per person
- Additional docked hours @ R3100 per hour
- Additional cruise hours @ R5200 per hour
We have a range of different menus to compliment your cruise. For a more formal sit down either of the buffet options are grand. If you’re looking at an informal cocktail style cruise our finger fork or platters are recommended.
- Buffets from R360 p/p
- Braai buffet from R350 p/p
- Finger fork from R310 p/p
- Platters from R250 p/p
We will have music playing throughout your cruise and you’re welcome to bring your own device to plug into our system. To get the boat really rocking we would recommend hiring in a DJ or live band. We have local entertainers that will elevate your cruise function to next level!
- DJ from R4800
- Live 1 Man Band from R3500
Liquid Lounge has a standard grey & white set up the boat. Although we do not think you require any further decor, this is indeed an option (especially if you would like to theme your party). We have a couple of local decor companies that offer wonderful & vibrate decor & themed packages.
- Estimate on decor package +/- R2300 per table
We depart from either the Emerald resort & Casino or the Riverside Sun, both of which offer
- Conference facilities
- Land based team build activities as an option
- Free parking
As our customer service is a cut above the rest we can assure you, whether it be a black tie event or casual affair, it will be a party to remember. Our aim is to offer a unique fun filled experience whilst dining on board. If you are tired of being left high and dry on the Highveld, let us whet your appetite for one of Gauteng’s best kept secrets!